Direct Steam Injection Heating for Hot Water in Process Heating & Utility Applications
Direct Steam Injection Heater for Process Heating and Instant Hot Water Heating...
VIDEO Click here for a short video on the PSX Heater with Internally Modulated Steam Control
J-Series Jet Sparger direct steam injection heater delivers smooth and stable heating performance:
- Single and Multiple unit installations handle small or large tank heating, and a wide range of temperatures
- High velocity steam reduces energy losses by improving steam condensation and mixing
- Mass heat-up and trim temperature capabilities
- Well suited for water heating, tank heating, white water heating, feedwater heater, jet sparger, steam sparge, & process heating
- Manual or automatic control
The I-Series Jet Diffuser direct steam injection heater delivers smooth & reliable process heating results for hot water needs:
- Flow rates from 1 - 15,000 gpm
- Precise temperature control +/- 1 deg F
- No floor space required
- Low liquid pressure drop across heater reduces process upsets
- Up to 100% energy efficient using both the sensible & latent heat ofthe steam
- Well suited for boiler feedwater heating, reverse osmosis, jacketedvessels, tank heating
- Patent No. 8,167,278 B2
Contact the process water direct steam injection system manufacturers at Pro-Sonix for more information on our jet sparger and jet diffuser systems.
A meat processing company required variable flow “on demand” hot water supply to support plant operations and cleaning.
A Midwest Food Processor’ 10,000 gallon tank held water and dissolved ingredients held in suspension.