Direct Steam Injection Heaters for Process Heating and Instant Hot Water Heating
ProSonix manufactures steam injection heaters for industrial water heating applications. Customers rely on us to deliver a solution that provides reliable and energy efficient performance. We work with applications that are simple to the most complex. Contact ProSonix to learn more about the benefits of steam injection heating.
Boiler Feedwater Heater Energy Savings - Vent Steam Recovery Inline Water Heating Jacketed Reactor Heating CIP - Clean in Place
Vegetable Can Topping Whitewater Heating Pasteurization & Sanitizing Reverse Osmosis
Tank & Vessel Heating Tank Car Cleaning Central Hot Water Systems Potato Blanching
The I-Series Jet Diffuser direct steam injection heater delivers smooth & reliable process heating results for hot water needs:
- Flow rates from 1 - 15,000 gpm
- Precise temperature control +/- 1 deg F
- No floor space required
- Low liquid pressure drop across heater reduces process upsets
- Up to 100% energy efficient using both the sensible & latent heat of the steam
- Well suited for boiler feedwater heating, reverse osmosis, jacketed vessels, tank heating
- Patent No. 8,167,278 B2
ProJet™ Inline Water Heater provides on demand hot water for industrial applications.
- ProJet™ is designed with a unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design, maintains high steam flow velocity through a wider range of operation.
- Complete condensation and mixing of steam in the water, for precise temperature control, stable vibration free operation, and reliable heating performance.
- 4 steam injector sizes to match your heating requirements.
- Energy efficient using both the latent & sensible heat of the steam for 100% energy transfer.
- Interchangeable steam injectors if your heating requirements should change.
- Simple, reliable, economical design.
- Patent Pending
J-Series Jet Sparger direct steam injection heater delivers smooth and stable heating performance:
- Single and Multiple unit installations handle small or large tank heating, and a wide range of temperatures
- High velocity steam reduces energy losses by improving steam condensation and mixing
- Mass heat-up and trim temperature capabilities
- Well suited for water heating, tank heating, white water heating, feedwater heater, jet sparger, steam sparge, and process heating
- Manual or automatic control
ProJet™ Jet Sparger direct steam injection heater delivers smooth and stable tank heating:
- ProJet™ Tank Sparger offers 2-Stage Self modulating design
- Steam pressure from 15 – 150
- Fast, simple NPT steam line connection
- 316 SS construction
- Extended insertion length up to 4.0'
- Extension bolts mounted directly to a tank flange
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Complete condensation allows for higher tank water temperatures than typical spargers
- Self-Cleaning Design
- Can be easily inserted or removed from the tank for maintenance