ProSonix is pleased to introduce a new option for water tank heating, the ProJet® steam sparger for steam injection heating.
The ProJet® steam sparger offers a compact, versatile and easy-to-install hot water tank mount design for instantaneous hot water with a unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design that maintains high steam flow velocity through a wide range of operation. An excellent upgrade for poor performing sparge nozzles, sparge tubes, and steam ejectors.
ProJet® Tank Steam Sparger for Water Heating
ProJet® Tank Mount Steam Sparger
Features and Technology
- Unique 2-stage self-modulating steam sparger flow control design, maintains high steam flow velocity through a wider range of operation.
- Can be side, bottom, or top of tank mounted.
- Complete condensation and mixing of steam in the water, for precise temperature control, stable vibration free operation, and reliable heating performance.
- Simple NPT connection to your steam line.
- For steam pressure 15 psig to 150 psig.
- Steam flow capacities up to 9,000 pph and up to 9 million Btu/hr.
- An excellent upgrade for poor performing sparge nozzles, sparge tubes, and steam ejectors.
- Patent Pending
ProJet® Tank Steam Sparger
Water Heating for Industrial Tanks
- 2-Stage Self modulating steam sparger steam injection design
- Steam pressure from 15 – 150 psig
- Fast, simple NPT steam line connection
- 316 SS construction
- Extended insertion length up to 4.0'
- Extension bolts mounted directly to a tank flange
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or bottom mount.
- Complete condensation allows for higher tank water temperatures than typical sparge nozzles, sparge tubes, and steam ejectors.
- Self-Cleaning Design
- Can be easily inserted or removed from the tank for maintenance
Our ProJet® Tank Steam Sparger is the best choice for many applications:
- Jacketed Vessel Heating
- Hose Station Hot Water Tank Supply
- Hot Water Tank Supply
- Centrifuge or Filter Washing
- Hot Water System OEMs
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
- On Demand Hot Water
- CIP Cleaning
- Jacketed Reactor Water Heating
- Plant Sanitation Hot Water
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing
- Meat & Poultry Processing
- Can Topping
- Boiler Feedwater Heating
- And More!