Reliable tank heating for industrial applications
ProSonix is pleased to introduce a new option for water tank heating, the ProJet™.
The ProJet™ offers a compact, versatile and easy-to-install design for instantaneous hot water with a unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design that maintains high steam flow velocity through a wide range of operation.
ProJet™ Tank Sparger for Water Heating
ProJet™ Steam Injection Heater
Features and Technology
- Unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design, maintains high steam flow velocity through a wider range of operation.
- Complete condensation and mixing of steam in the water, for precise temperature control, stable vibration free operation, and reliable heating performance.
- 4 steam injector sizes to match your heating requirements.
- Energy efficient using both the latent & sensible heat of the steam for 100% energy transfer.
- Interchangeable steam injectors if your heating requirements should change.
- Simple, reliable, economical design.
- Patent Pending
ProJet™ Tank Sparger
Water Heating for Industrial Tanks
- 2-Stage Self modulating design
- Steam pressure from 15 – 150
- Fast, simple NPT steam line connection
- 316 SS construction
- Extended insertion length up to 4.0'
- Extension bolts mounted directly to a tank flange
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Complete condensation allows for higher tank water temperatures than typical spargers
- Self-Cleaning Design
- Can be easily inserted or removed from the tank for maintenance
Our ProJet™ Tank Sparger is the best choice for many applications:
- Jacketed Vessel Heating
- Hose Station Hot Water Tank Supply
- Hot Water Tank Supply
- Centrifuge or Filter Washing
- Hot Water System OEMs
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
- On Demand Hot Water
- CIP Cleaning
- Jacketed Reactor Water Heating
- Plant Sanitation Hot Water
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing
- Meat & Poultry Processing
- Can Topping
- Boiler Feedwater Heating
- And More!