ProJet® Sanitary Inline Steam Injection Water Heater
for Food, Meat, and Chemical Processing Applications
ProSonix is pleased to introduce a new option for sanitary instantaneous water heating, the ProJet®.
The ProJet® offers a compact, versatile and easy-to-install design for sanitary instantaneous hot water with a unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design that maintains high steam flow velocity through a wide range of operation.
ProJet® Sanitary Steam Injection Heater
Features and Technology
- ProJet® Inline Sanitary Water Heater is designed to supply on demand hot water.
- The unique 2-stage self-modulating steam flow control design, maintains high steam flow velocity through a wider range of operation. This assures complete condensation of steam in the water, for precise temperature control, stable vibration free operation, and reliable heating performance.
- The radial multi-port steam jet diffuser provides uniform heating of the water flow.
- Self-cleaning design reduce chance for scale & mineral build-up.
- Surface finishes 32 ra or better with no threaded connections.
- Designed for complete fluid draining.
- Interchangeable steam injectors if your heating requirements should change.
- Simple, reliable, economical design.
- Patent Pending
ProJet® Inline Water Heater
Versatile and Reduced Installation Costs
- The ProJet® combines efficient direct steam injection heating with a simple, compact design that is easy to install and maintain.
- The ProJet® heater can be installed vertically or horizontally and can be easily maintained by only removing the steam injector.
- ProJet® sanitary water heaters are available in 4 sizes with steam connections from 0.75" to 2.0".
Discover the Many Applications for the Sanitary ProJet®
ProJet® is an easy to install and economical option for sanitary applications.
- On Demand Hot Water
- CIP Cleaning
- Plant Sanitation Hot Water
- Vegetable Blanching and Can Topping
- Meat and Poultry Processing
- Hose Station Hot Water Tank Supply
- Hot Water Tank supply