ProSonix I -Series Steam Injection Heater ... Direct Steam Injection Heater for Water Heating, Instant Hot Water, Slurry Heating, Sludge Heating, Wastewater, Anaerobic Digestion, Whitewater heating, Green Liquour heating, Biogas Production, Biomass, Fibrous Slurries, & Aggressive Fluid Applications.
Click Here to See How It Works
PSX I-Series Inline Heater with PSX Jet Diffuser
Applications: Water Heating, Slurry Heating, Hi-
Viscosity & Hi-Solids Fluids & Sludges
I-Series Inline Direct Steam Injection Heater Features ... PSX Jet Diffuser Technology
- Steam injection heater with internally modulated steam control
- Radial Multi-port Steam Injector design assures uniform heating for stable & smooth operation
- Internally Modulated steam flow control acheives choked flow conditions for sonic flow (high velocity) steam injection
- Precise temperature control of +/- 1 deg F
- Energy savings results from low pressure drop (typically 1-2 psig)
- Integral Actuator eliminates steam control valve requirements
- Self cleaning design eliminates plugging/fouling with no mineral or scale build-up.
- Handles flow rates from 1 - 15,000 gpm.
- Simplified installation with inline design and positional steam inlet
- Temp rise of up to 250 °F in a single pass through the heater.
- Patent No. 8,167,278,B2
I-Series Direct Steam Injection with Angled Jet Diffuser
Applications: Fibrous Slurries, Biomass, Biogas, Municipal
& Industrial Sludge Heating, and Aggressive Fluids That
Are Difficult To Pump
The PSX I-Series Inline Direct Steam Injection Heater ... Unique Angled Steam Injector for 3-Dimensional Heating
- Hi-solids slurries with large particulate size
- High viscosity fluids that are difficult to pump
- Fibrous slurries such as pulp stock or biomass pretreatment
- Aggressive fluids that are abrasive or corrosive
- Mineral processing & mining slurry applications
- Sludge heating for Biogas production
- Anaerobic Digestion heating for Municipal, Industrial, and Food wastewater
- High flow and high temperature water heating applications
- Patent No. 8,167,278 B2
How PSX Jet Diffuser Technology Works
Steam injection heater with choked flow design delivers sonic velocity steam injection and controls the mass flow of steam through a variable area steam injector to ensure rapid mixing and condensation of the steam. This eliminates process upsets and vibration. I-series Inline Jet Diffuser utilizes 360 degree direct steam injection.